930 S. Main St.
West Bend, WI 53095
Phone: (262) 334-2277
How to Care for and Clean Modern Metals
TUNGSTEN AND CERAMIC
- Clean with hot water and soap. A steam cleaner may also be used.
- Do not use ultrasonic cleaning on these materials.
- Do not use an ionic cleaner.
- On tungsten, do not use any chemicals other than alcohol.
- Do not intentionally drop either material on a hard surface, or bring a hammer force to it.
- Re-polishing gold and silver inlaid portions of the band will not affect polishing the tungsten, or ceramic portion of the band.
STAINLESS STEEL AND TITANIUM JEWELRY
- Clean with hot water and soap. A steam cleaner can be used.
- The ultrasonic cleaner can be used on stainless steel jewelry without gemstones.
- We do not recommend placing gemstones set in stainless steel in the ultrasonic cleaner. Hand cleaning with hot water, soap, or alcohol, as well as steam cleaning is the preferred method.
- Polishing of stainless steel can be accomplished with traditional methods.